New Knife Registration
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Templar Knife Warranty Registration Form is no longer required for you to fill out. If you have an issue with your knife, first check the two most common issue seen on the maintenance videos under Support Tab/Maintenance. If it is not a reset or a dirty knife as shown in the videos, then proceed to the warranty claim page to initiate the warranty process.
- Templar knives are covered for defects or malfunctions of internals or failure to operate for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product.
- Repairs will be made with like or similar parts or products.
- Any conditions caused by normal “wear and tear”
- Abuse, accidents, misuse or alterations to the product
- Broken Blades are not cover due to misuse and prying objects.
- Exposure to the elements (sun damage, wind, water/moisture)
- Failure to follow our instructions with respect to sharpening, proper usage, cutting, cleaning or maintenance.
- Lost parts
- Shipping damages or charges.
- Lost or Stolen Knives